Convenience and compassion when you need it most.
Sometimes, a short-term stay in a comfortable environment supported by caring staff can make a big difference in getting back to the independence of one’s own home. After an illness or while rehabilitating, respite care is a convenient way to allow time to heal and give our community’s way of life a try. Respite accommodations at Casa de Mañana are carefully designed with comfort and healing in mind. Short-term respite stays can also offer caregivers a much-needed break to rejuvenate so they can effectively meet the needs of their loved ones. Whether the stay is two weeks (our minimum length) or up to 30 days, we’ll help coordinate the important details that will get people feeling like themselves again.
- Short-term respite stays at a daily rate allow current or prospective residents to get the short-term care they need.
- Respite stays may be used when transitioning back home after an illness or rehabilitation at a hospital or skilled nursing community.
- Respite stays are a great way for someone who needs care to evaluate if the community would be a good fit for them to move to permanently.
- Respite stays are a great way for caregivers to receive a much-needed break from caregiving duties while knowing their loved one is receiving the care they need.
- Respite stays allow someone to “try out” the community.
- The daily rate is all-inclusive and covers everything including the care needed as determined by an individualized care plan.
- Personal care services are based on individual needs and tailored to each unique situation.
- Respite accommodations are fully furnished with comfort in mind.
- Respite stays can last anywhere from two weeks to 30 days.
For more information, call 800.959.7010.